Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Curbing Cravings

So I have hit a streak of cravings that has set me off on a little bit of a baking frenzy, but man, they taste amazing.  Here they are in no particular order:

1. Waffles with Strawberry Freezer Jam and Whipped Cream.  Tastes so amazing!
2. Pumpkin Pie.  I love pumpkin pie and since I stocked up on filling mix in between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I can make a bunch of it.
3. Cinnamon Rolls.  So good even though they take a while to make.
4. Butterfinger Ice Cream.  Oh yes.  A family favorite growing up.  Mixing butterfinger chunks into vanilla ice cream for my own personal blizzard.

5. Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins.  Also good, are Applesauce Cake Muffins.  I think they are on the rotation next to make.

6. Chocolate Chip Candy Cane Cookies.  Definitely a personal favorite of mine in the cookie world.  I stocked up on candy canes too.

7. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars.  Yeah, they are next to be made.  I like having something to grab and munch on throughout the day.

8. Carvel Cake.  I found a coupon in the Sunday paper and I totally want to dig into an ice cream cake full of crunchy goodness.  That will be a splurge possibly funded by leftover Christmas gift money.  They did our Wedding cake because I hate thick, strong, sugar frostings.

No comments: