Monday, June 15, 2009

Addison's Baby Blessing

We had Addison's Baby Blessing on the 7th while my family was in town.  It was also the last Sunday our original ward met together before splitting to their own new meeting times.  I was able to make Addison's blessing dress too.  I was a little worried about it at first because I had altered the pattern a little to make it different, but it all worked out just fine in the end.  In her blessing circle were Daddy, both grandpas, uncle Craig and the bishop.  I took notes for her journal so she could remember what was said when she gets older.


After church, we took a bunch of family pictures with her still in her dress.  I didn't get a bunch of her alone yet so keep watching for her personal photo shoot.  We had everyone for dinner and ate subs so we could keep the leftovers for our road trip the next day.  We also celebrated Hayden's birthday while we had a house full and the details and pictures are in another post.

I am so happy to have Addison as a member of our family.  She makes me so happy even when I am dead tired.  I look forward to watching her continue to change, grow and develop.  She's getting so big already.  It seems so crazy that is has been less than 2 months already since she joined us.

No comments: