Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Joy School Graduation

For those of you who don't know, I headed off a Joy School Group this past year that was quite the rollercoaster ride.  Joy School is a preschool group for 3-5 year olds that are taught by their moms, rotating houses.  We learn all about joy and values as we apply them to our body, the Earth, communicaiton, relationships, goals, order and various other units along with Spontaneous Delight, Creativity and Imaginaiton.  It was a lot of fun to do it and the only down side was the change in numbers of kids and moms participating because of various reasons.  I'm happy to report though that 3 made it through alright.  Things were a little hectic towards the end due to the other moms being pregnant and due soon, but everything was compacted together to end on a high note with our own graduation ceremony.  Here are some of the pictures from it.  Let me know if anyone wants to join this Fall for another exciting year of curriculum plus pre-kindergarten material.

Oh boy, I have Joy, I do, I do.  It starts in my heart and spreads to my head in a minute or two.
Joy School Pep Song
Teach Me Joy


1 comment:

Amanda J said...

Wait. Did you just say you're doing it again? Did I miss something?