Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's New

So I have recently decided to make my life a little more occupied by accepting my new calling of Cub Scout Committee Chairperson.  I thought it only involved organizing and planning events and 1 monthly meeting, but apparently it involves more.  I have another meeting in put in the mix and another meeting every couple months with the den leaders and master as well as attending the pack meetings and putting on the Pinewood Derby and Blue and Gold.  Of course, a lot of it is delegating and what not so it probably isn't as bad, but it still does change the routine again.  


On top of that, Jared and I are on the PTA at Hayden's school and will be helping with putting together the school's yearbook.  Crazy, huh?  We volunteered to be photographers for events we can make and then to do design and layout.

And finally, I am trying to do Joy School with Hadley still.  I got one person interested, but now I am feeling a little overwhelmed and so now I'm not sure.  I want to help a person out, but I need to organize that and get it going to know what my teaching weeks would look like.  Oh my goodness.

Deep breaths.  Anyone know any stress relieving tactics for when kids are screaming and yelling and not listening?  :0P  I guess they were right when they said your life gets busier once your kids start attending school on a daily basis.

No comments: