Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Meine Schwester

For all of the fighting and bickering you do as little kids, when you are older, you really do love and appreciate your family, especially for me, my two sisters. I was able to have my little sister come and visit me from Provo and I had some fun laughing and catching up with her.

She came down for a long weekend. She is currently trying to figure out where to do her internship for School Psych. I brought her to PIE night at Hayden's school. It stands for Parents In Education and they explained a little more about how being an Empowerment School involves certain details and what to expect. She found it interesting and brought some info back to discuss with her professors (about the testing done and what not).

The next day, I had forgot I was supposed to volunteer helping in Hayden's classroom so I asked the teacher about the school's psych and if she had some time to talk to my sister about her job and internships. Things worked out good because While I helped out, she talked with the school psych and got some valuable insight.

We were supposed to have movie night that night, but plans changed since it was so windy out. Instead, we rented the planned movie and watched it on our own couch instead a school play ground.

The weekend was also filled with eating Carvel cake, hanging out, staying up really late to watch the blue ray version of Avatar and being introduced to a funny music video that brought some memories of my hometown back to me called "the 603." It's on youtube. Totally hilarious and catchy and that explains the hand gesture in the above photo. Queen City Baby. Thanks for coming to visit me meine schwester and I am also glad that most of the Carvel Cake transported survived the 5 hour journey. Love you!

No comments: