Wednesday, August 13, 2008

In the Studio


For those of you who don't know this, I am the co-owner/photographer of my own company called SticksPics Photography.  We have a studio set up that works in our spare room and I've been trying to learn new techniques to better my skills at taking studio shots and I am quite pleased with my practice sessions the passed couple of days and I wanted to share some with all of you.  Here is a slideshow that pretty much shows it all.  Taking pictures of kids really is an art form.  I loved how they turned out.  My studio is still set up for anyone who is interested in coming by and checking us out.  I would love to take more pictures and a little money doesn't hurt either.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Amanda J said...

The pictures of Hadley turned out awesome! I'm glad she let you take some!

JLMartin said...

Who are those beautiful people?

Adventures in Healing said...

My mother-in-law wants to know how many people your studio can fit and if it is wheelchair accessible.