Saturday, August 23, 2008

Primary Olympics


In our ward, the quarterly activity was an Olympics for the kids which looked way cute. They were separated into classes for their teams and they had flags/banners and colors for each one. They had a bunch of different events or competitions and all of them applied to the theme of Aiming High and Coming closer to Christ by doing certain things. At the end, us parents got to come for the award ceremony where everyone got Gold Medals and they receive little goody bags for a job well done. I thought the Primary did a great job and here are some pictures from it.


1 comment:

Adventures in Healing said...

I thought that primary activity was an awesome idea too. I had something going on that night and was so sad I couldn't go and just watch. I'm glad you got pictures.