Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The New Me

Let's face it. I really only get a haircut every 9 months to a year because my hair grows back at a snails pace. I have really fine hair too which makes it kind of unpredictable. I like pony tails and long hair, but there comes a point when my hair looks ridiculous when down. You know what I'm talking about. Frizzy, static, whispies, and so on to the point where I give up trying to do anything with it besides pony tail or messy bun.


Well, my last haircut was when I was a couple months pregnant with Addison so I guess I was over due for one. I wanted to do a cut that I had done before that seemed to work for me and so I got a slight layer this time and hopefully, I will feel much better not having to fret over what to do with my tangled mess :0)
Before
After

2 comments:

The Woods People said...

I love it! Super cute!!

Amanda J said...

It looks really good!!