Friday, June 4, 2010

Kinder Program

Hayden's last school performance as a Kindergartener happened a week before school let out. He repeated the songs to us over and over. They recited lines from "All I Ever Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten." Hayden's group said, "Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you. Live a balanced life."
Unfortunately from a photo crazed mom, Hayden's position was not ideal to catch him very well. He was in the back row in between some of the tallest kids in his class. Kinda sad, but I still got some decent shots. This is him during alligator.

At the very end, they showed a slide show to music of pictures from the beginning to the end of the school year. I gave his teacher as many of them as I had and saw a lot of them end up in the slide show. I was glad I could assist them with that and that I had pictures of less covered classes as well.
I like this picture because is shows just how much she cared for her students and how proud of their growth she was and that she'll truly miss them. She was a great teacher that built confidence and taught a lot more than just ABCs and 123s. We look forward to seeing who he gets for a teacher next year.

No comments: