Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Structure

I went to the latest roundtable last month and they were supposedly going to cover the new delivery system for Cub Scouts. They started with the monthly theme coming up and then we watched this powerpoint presentation going over the changes made or things that stay the same in all the different resources for scouts.


Essentially, the main thing is that they are planning on focusing the den and pack meetings more on passing off requirements and the 12 core values of scouting. It's supposedly really easy to follow and plan and they take away the old themes completely. We'll see how easy it really is though. I've had a chance to look into it a little better, but not as much as I would like to for starting in September. I guess I just have to wait until this next month's roundtable to get a better grasp of things while getting my packet of info.

No comments: