Sunday, July 25, 2010

Organization

We had a play group last week where Hayden's friends, the triplets, came over to play. While the kids were occupied, their mom and I tried to organize something in my house that I have been wanting to reorganize.


We decided to attack the Dining Room and my hall closet of linens and games. I'm quite proud of how things look now. I'll take a picture and add it to the post. I had my games just all over because I had 3 California King Quilts taking up a huge portion of that closet. We ended up storing them in a vacuum bag in a better place. Also, I finally have a place to put all of the shoes that are left lying around my house. I LOVE having a place where they belong so that the kids can get trained enough to pull out and put away in the same place. I will be so thrilled when we don't have to run around the house frantic before school starts, trying to locate one of two shoes. Yay! I can also see all corners in my Dining Room. Whoo who!

No comments: