Monday, July 21, 2008

Hadley Turns Two

Man, I guess now I can officially think Hadley is two instead of six months ago.  I have a tendency to think my kids are older than they really are, I don't know why, but I do.  Anyways, Hadley Baby had her birthday the other week.  We had two parties.  One with just the four of us and then one with grandma and pop pop.  It was a lot of fun and Hadley now has some new toys to play with and enjoy for a while.  Yeah for Hadley!  Happy Birthday my little diva with her own language.
As soon as she opened this present and saw the shoes she yelled, "Shoeys!"  It was so cute.

Even blurry, this is a great picture.  Way cute!

Hadley was trying to master the art of eating birthday cake with a spoon, fork and hands

For more pictures of her family birthday bash, head over to our website and check them out.  Here's the link.     Hadley's B-Day

1 comment:

Adventures in Healing said...

That picture of her trying to eat the cake is just too funny!! Happy Birthday Hadley