Friday, July 11, 2008

Hannah's Wedding Reception

A picture really is worth a thousand words.  Best Wedding picture ever that I have seen.  Awesome!  Go Hannah!
Time to catch up again so here are a couple more entrees that are a little late. Two weekends ago, I had the privilege of going to see one of my friends from back home at her wedding reception. I was planning on going to her sealing, but things happened and gas is expensive, so I just went to the reception which was closer (down the road). Anyways, I had so much fun seeing her and her sisters and catching up with what they were up to lately since I hadn't talked to them for a few years now. I found it funny when Hannah finally saw me and said, "Oh my goodness, I have a Stickney at my wedding!" It was good to see her and how beautiful she looked and to meet her hubby. They look so happy and I wanted to share a couple photos from it, but the rest will be up on the website to look at soon. It was so much fun.  
The happy couple...

Really fun roommate picture

Amanda and I
Larissa
Karoake to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Hannah and I.  Congrats again and it was so good to see you all again.

No comments: