Monday, July 14, 2008

Play Group

It's been a while but we finally had another play group.  I guess I've kind of put those on the back burner for planning due to a bunch of stuff but Cynthia was amazing for putting this on.  We made rag-tied flipflops and scrunchies for the Fourth of July and she had Playdoh cookies, berries and graham cracker frosting sandwiches for snacks.  It was so good.  Thank you for putting it on.  Here is a picture of Hadley with her scrunchie (I couldn't find her shoes small enough to decorate).
This was at the parade in Richfield, Utah.  She had a blast and all of Jared's cousins kept handing her candy that was thrown during it so she had quite the pile when it was done.  Thanks Brian, Keely, Kevin and Josh :0)

1 comment:

Adventures in Healing said...

I was bummed that my day was too hectic to make it to that playgroup. They turned out cute though!