Thursday, April 16, 2009

Domestic Projects While Taking It Easy

There were a couple of things I had been wanting to make in preparation for our new daughter and since I needed to take it easy, what better thing to do then to sit in front of a sewing machine and have at it.  These are my 3 most recent and complete projects for her. Please excuse the mess in some backgrounds.


Her hooded baby towel

A Nursing Cover that will not fall off if tugged by baby

And I need help with this one.  I need some comments about the blessing dress I made her.  I'm trying to decide if I should add another row of ribbon on the tulle in between the bottom two.  What are your thoughts?  If I shouldn't then I can finally say this dress is done.

Here is a picture of the dress I made Hadley for her blessing.  It's from the same pattern, but I decided it came out too long so I figured I would tweak it a little for this baby.

3 comments:

Amanda J said...

You are so crafty! I love how everything turned out! If you want to add another ribbon you could, but I like it like that.

Kennedy said...

I like it as is...though it might have something to do with how non frilly I am! Very nice work!

JLMartin said...

I think the dress looks adorable. And I can't believe that tiny thing is Hadley!