Wednesday, August 5, 2009

6th Anniversary

It's hard to have an enjoyable anniversary when bringing a baby with you.  We were trying to figure out what to do and I had nothing fancy to add to the decision making, but Jared finally decided for us.  We ended up going to a Wolfgang Puck restaurant for a little bit of fine dining.  We didn't realize it wasn't totally enclosed as a restaurant and so Addison had a hard time for the first half.  I wanted to try to feed her because I thought she wanted to eat, but she just couldn't fall asleep with the noise level so we took turns eating alone for the first half and then Jared finally got her asleep and then we could finally talk and spend time with each other and let me just say, the food was good and the dessert was excellent.  Everything looked so pretty.  THe crab cakes were great and my non-chocolate dessert was great too, but Jared's decadent chocolate dessert looked amazing and tasted amazing according to him.  I still can't eat chocolate thanks to Addison, so I just watched him et it and asked him questions about it.  We were truly stuffed after eating and I was glad to celebrate our 6 year mark.


Jared, you truly are my love in life.  You stole my heart eight years ago and I've never looked back.  It has been quite the journey with ups and downs and uncertainties here and there.  I appreciate all you do to ensure that we are happy and safe and looked after.  You sacrifice a lot and I realize it all the time.  I love your smile and the laughter we share.  Having 3 kids makes alone time scarce, but appreciate the talks we get to smuggle in here and there while kids are sleeping.  I love the adventures we've been on together and the time spent in the kitchen cooking as I learn to em-better myself in different ways and talents.  You are a great dad to our kids and they truly love you.  Thank you for encouraging me to try new things and work towards my goals in life.  You make me realize I can do things I thought weren't possible.  I love you so much!  So fracho nao!  Shui ge, wo ai ni!

1 comment:

Kennedy said...

I'm glad that you got to go out! I am totally sad for you that you didn't get any chocolate!!!! :o)