Monday, August 17, 2009

Trash Picker

I will admit that if I am going for a walk and it's trash day, I have been known to pick up big things that look nice on the side of the road.  I haven't done it too often, but I have done it.  Well, this morning, I was looking out Hadley's window while the garbage truck was out front and I caught them looking through a neighbor's trash looking at DVDs that had been chucked.  They spent about 5 minutes looking at each of them and deciding what to keep before moving on.  I found it funny and I guess it never occurred to me that the trash guys do the same thing.  Just wanted to share that fun image.


*Just for clarification, they did look at the trash once they put it in the truck and were down a house or two.  Didn't see them look through papers though which is good.  I still shred everything.

1 comment:

Jamoke said...

That practice is illegal. Both by the garbage men, and by any citizen.