Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Momentous

I think this is totally huge.  Today after getting home from school, I was getting the kids to eat their lunch and Addison was crying so I tried to feed her.  She continued screaming and not wanting to eat so I figured I had to try something else.  I quickly prepped a bottle of 2 oz. of formula.  Mind you, Addison hasn't accepted any bottle of formula as of yet and that is why she hasn't been left with a babysitter yet.  Finally, I put it in her mouth and she ate and ate and kept at it and soon enough, she was passed out and fed with the 2 oz.  I was so excited that I could hardly contain myself.  This is such a momentous step in our lives.  This will open up so many more doors for us as far as things to do.

1 comment:

Laura said...

yay Addison's growing up! sniff