Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pool Party

Jared's co-workers had a pool party the other weekend which was a little bit away, but we still went.  We weren't sure if we were going to swim at all though since it was stormy that day.  There was however, a clearing in the weather for the second half of the party so the kids finally got to swim for the first time this summer season.  Kind of sad, but they enjoyed themselves until the were purple and blue and shivering.  I brought desserts of cheesecake, chocolate peanut butter cookies and lemon bars.  I love leftovers.  It was good to get to know the co-workers a little more and although it was a little exhausting, I'm glad we got to participate.

1 comment:

Laura said...

oh my this is the cutest story of my life. I'm glad Hayden enjoyed school, and I love how much Hadley missed him. Sounds like a pretty difficult juggling act with the stroller there at the beginning. The picture of Hadley hugging Hayden with his one eye closed is adorable.