Thursday, October 16, 2008

Field Trip



We finally took our field trip for Joy School today and it was fun.  Unlike last year, we drove our cars in which turned out to be a huge lifesaver.  Hadley did pretty well being directed where to go.  She lost it a little towards the end as we were finishing up in the pumpkin patch so we stuck to a stroller while picking apples which worked out just fine to me.  We got some cute fun shots of the kids too and we even stopped at the 7-Eleven to indulge in slurpees because we were so thirsty from the warm sun and the dirt getting into our throats and noses.  We picked apples too but I forgot the camera in the car, probably due to exhaustion or something. All in all, we got two small pumpkins despite the patch being picked over good and a bunch of apples and I only paid $5.12 for it all. Not a bad take if you ask me. Here are some keepers and there are more on the website.



2 comments:

Adventures in Healing said...

It looks like fun. I'm sorry we weren't able to make it. I realized later that we probably would have been late picking up Will from school anyway. I need to get things figured out for next week.

Amanda J said...

Looks like it was fun!