Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ward Luau

Once again, we had our ward luau and once again, it was windy and cold.  I learned my mistake from last year though and wore warm clothes to make up the difference.  We had a lot of fun.  They had some good food and lots of fruit and dessert which are always my personal favorites.  I love fresh fruit, but I stink at picking out cantaloupes that'll taste good when cut up.  I'll have to work on that.  Anyways, I digress.  Jared and I had some fun with our cameras taking random pictures.  Lighting was hard at times because we know sometimes flash photography is discouraged, but we're happy with our results.  All of them are posted on our website, but here are a few winners to give you a feel for the night.


The music was excellent.  Loads of fun to listen to throughout the night.
This guy was hilarious and did really good with the fire knives.

See what I mean.  He likes his job a lot :0)

Nothing like Father son bonding while swaying to the music.  It was cute.

Our fearless volunteers for one of the dances...The Hukilau (spelling?)

And very pretty costumes.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Looks like it was a fun night!!