Thursday, October 8, 2009

BUNCO!

I promised my husband back when we were going through some financial speed bumps that I would give up my monthly Bunco night so we can save more money. I went from January or February to September. I was so excited to go again. A friend of mine asked me if I could go and carpool with her. I got the okay from Jared and took off with her to Bunco. I brought Addison with me just in case she needed me while I was gone. It ended up working out great. Addison hung out in her car seat on the floor for the first bit and then when she started making noises, I held her while playing. I think she appreciated the attention and observation time because she was smiling and quiet while on my lap. She eventually passed out for sleep while sitting with me. Everyone there was amazed at how great she was and I was again grateful for my Addison. I didn't do great for Bunco, but I didn't do horrible either. I was able to get at least 1 Bunco for the night which made me feel good and I brought home a glass pumpkin with candy in it as my end gift from the exchange.


I'm glad I got to have such fun. It's refreshing to just get away for a couple hours to do something you enjoy that'll make you laugh.

No comments: