Monday, October 19, 2009

Cart Returns

This is just something I thought about today and wanted to make a comment on my blog. While I was out doing some grocery shopping with my girls, I had loaded up the car and was getting ready to return my cart to leave. Normally, I try to park somewhat close to a cart return so that I can return them with my kids waiting in my car. At the nearby grocery store though, the cart return which normally takes up one parking spot, had been pushed into the middle of two parking spots.

On this such occasion, a truck had decided it didn't care about the cart return and parked IN FRONT of the opening to put your carts in. I was a bit frustrated because I feel bad leaving carts (especially on a windy day) near my car as I leave instead of where they belong. All I could think about was, can this guy please get a ticket or something so that his truck can move out of the way. Come on. I guess this is just my version of Colbert's wag of the finger. I wag my finger at the driver of the truck who blocked my nearby cart return.

No comments: