Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Relief Society Broadcast

I enjoy going to the Relief Society Broadcast each conference. They always have some message that is good to hear to reboot my system and feel good about myself and what I'm doing. The food before doesn't hurt either where we get to catch up with people outside the ward. I brought Addison with me and tried to time her feeding right but ended up giving her a bottle while there. She was super tired and was fussy because she just couldn't quite fall asleep there. Every time she got close, a kid would make a noise or someone would walk by. Finally, about 15 minutes until the end, she fell asleep and sure enough, when the lights went back on to leave and everyone moved about, she woke right up and screamed the whole way home and it took a while to get her to finally calm back down and pass out. Poor Addison.


I do want to mention that I loved the talk about MIND THE GAP. I'll try to post some highlights a little later. I didn't write notes because I was juggling Addison so I'll wait until the Ensign to read it over again.

No comments: