Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dr. Suess' Birthday - March 2nd

This week, Hayden's school has been celebrating Dr. Suess' birthday by doing activities all week long. I took some pictures to document the fun.


Mixed-up Monday - Wear mixed-up clothing (sorry, I didn't remember to take a picture. I had him in khakis with a plaid polo over a striped t-shirt and swimming trunks on top of the khakis.) Hayden really enjoyed wearing it.

Top Hat Tuesday - Wear a silly "Suessy" kind of hat. I have to put this little bit in about the hat. We do not own any type of silly hats in our house let alone top hats so I became my psychotic self and decided I would take some strips of felt the morning of and sew a top hat real quick. I thought I did an amazing job under a time crunch like that :0)


Wacky Wednesday - Wear silly socks. We only had christmas socks to wear which was still silly.


Twin Thursday - Thing "One" and Thing "Two" day. Dress as a twin with another friend. Hayden chose to be a triplet with his friends Owen and Jackson. Three times the fun.

H & O
J & H

Funny Food Friday- Wear lots of green for Green Eggs and Ham.

1 comment:

Laura said...

cute! impressive hat--I can't believe you made it that morning :)