Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Haircut

Jared gave Hadley a new haircut the other day because her hair was getting so long that it was getting in her food while eating. She got a cute little haircut and then the other day, I mentioned how cute it was to Jared and how I like that shorter length towards the front. He responded with "What shorter length?"


Confounded, we went to investigate. He looked at her and said, "I did not do that. I cut it even."


He asked her what happened to her hair and she responded with, "I cut it."

He asked, "How did you cut it?"

"With the scissors."

"Where's your hair?"

"In my bed."

"Show me."

We proceeded up the stairs and she showed us the clump of hair on the floor between her bed and the wall.

He asked, "Where did you get the scissors?"

"In the box."

She showed him right where they were and removed them from it.

Needless to say, she cut her hair on her own and her curious ways seemed to not turn out disastrous, but we hid the scissors out of the box just to be safe.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Hey what's your email so I can invite you to my blog? My email is bcjturner at gmail, email me so i can add you!

Amanda J said...

I can't believe she cut her hair! At least she didn't cut it too short!

Amanda J said...

At least she didn't cut it short!! :)