Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where's Hadley?

If you are familiar with past posts, this question is asked every so often due to her spirited and no boundaries type of personality.


If you weren't told in advance, you probably would've never known I have three kids on windy cold days at the kindergarten playground because my daughter likes to crawl inside the basket undercarriage of the stroller and cuddle up there. I have no complaints for this behavior due to the fact that I don't have to fight or chase her to the car. I have never taken a picture of her doing it, but today, I got her in the background of a picture so I am posting this picture and saying, "Where's Hadley?"

"Do you see her yet?"

Here's a hint: She's in yellow and pink.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Hey Sarah! That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! Good thing you got a picture of her all snuggled in the stroller like that! ;)