Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Laura's Married

Jared's slightly younger sister got married in the Manti Temple in the middle of June.  We drove up the day of the wedding and made good timing considering stops to nurse Addison and take care of potty and diaper changes.  We became concerned half way up when we realized we didn't account for the time change, but we still managed to make it.  I also ended up doing the hundred yard dash a couple times before the ceremony.  The temple was busy due to lots of different aersons including the Mormon Miracle Pageant and we ended up parking in the very back spot of the parking lot on the hill there.  Furthest possible one from the temple doors pretty much.  I went in to attend and realized that it was a white wedding and needed to be changed out of what I was wearing.  I hadn't brought my wallet inside to pay to rent clothes, so I had to run all the way down to get my wallet out of the car and then run all the way back up to get back inside. rent clothes and change before the wedding began.  Boy was I out of breath and pretty red.  


Anyways, the ceremony was really good.  I cried quite a bit.  I don't know if the hormones were to blame for some of it since I had a month and a half year old baby.  Jared got to take their pictures for them and I think he did a really good job considering the bride does not like her picture taken.  We weren't given very much time among other things and we're still working on having fun with the images we have, but here are some to look at and they'll be more gradually added.  All of them of course are at the website if you're curious.  I didn't take any because I was helping juggle kids during it.  Hope you enjoy.  She looked beautiful.  Congratulations!

1 comment:

Laura said...

wow Sarah I didn't know you had such a busy time getting to my wedding. I'm so glad you made it.

And I love the pictures. it's true I make it hard for good photographers like you and Jared but I think he did a great job. Happy to see the developments in the editing :)