Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shower For Cami

I got to go to a baby shower a little bit ago and I was so busy, that I didn't get to put together the present I had wanted so I went with half and then decided to make and deliver the rest later.  Most people have seen a trend with me and my present is pretty predictable for the most part.  Always a hooded towel involved and usually blankets.  My husband told me that he thinks I should make a bunch of hooded baby towels to sell on etsy.  I told him there is no way people would pay for even the slightest profit off of them.  He swears he can do sell them so I have bought the appropriate supplies and will start in on that endeavor to see just how it could possibly turn out.  This one for Cami came out so cute.  I loved it.  

(picture to come soon)
Here is also a picture of the receiving blanket I made that has matching burp cloths.

No comments: