Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sneak Attack of Sickness

I have no clue what caused it but my fourth of July was pretty uneventful.  About halfway through the day, I was sitting with Addison and the kids were getting close to finishing their quiet time and I all of a sudden got this wave of dizziness.  I couldn't sit up or walk because it made me nauseous with the spinning.  I went to lay down and every time I tried to get back up and moving, I'd be dizzy again.  I ended up throwing up once because it was so bad.  I asked Jared what I should do and he suggested that I eat food and slowly try to get back to a vertical position instead of lying dead in the bed, helpless.  I followed his direction and by the time the kids were eating dinner and getting ready for bed, I had eaten an entire pack of crackers and was walking again.  Still not completely better, but more so than before.  We ended up just watching the fireworks outside Hayden's bedroom window for our celebration.  Pretty lame, but the kids enjoyed it.  Quite a few neighbors did their own fireworks for us to watch and enjoy.  No pictures either :0(

No comments: